Sunday 11 January 2015

Kendrick Lamar Covers Billboard Magazine; Gives Brief Interview

kendrick lamar lands a front cover on the latest issue of billboard magazine. The rapper sat down with the magazine company and also gave a short interview about different topics, including his longtime girlfriend as well as his views on Iggy Azalea.
The Compton rapper is a very open minded one, so in this issue he opens up about his longtime girlfriend in which he calls her his 'best friend.' "I wouldn't even call her my girl, that's my best friend. I don't even like the term that society has put in the world as far as being a companion -- she's somebody I can tell my fears to."
He also gave his views on Iggy Azalea, who has been the center of attention with much controversy about not "deserving" all the fame she has been obtaining. The TDE rapper explained "Let her. People have to go through trials and tribulations to get where they at. Do your thing, continue to rock it, because obviously God wants you here."

 See More On      http//www.djblings.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment